When it comes to studying, it is often necessary to refer to the “champion” or cheat sheet for that subject to speed up the learning. Similarly, if your prospects do not have time, they need a champion – also known as a cheat sheet to grow their business.
Useful opt-in (lead magnets) like cheat sheet bribes help save your user time, energy, money, and more. This specific type of lead magnet is a “silver bullet”: one distinct, actionable solution to a problem.
All businesses can use cheat sheets to make their potential customers feel interested and give out their email address in exchange for a free digital copy.
Business owners can minimise their digital marketing mistakes with these 26 cheat sheets.
Here’s an example of a cheat sheet created for bloggers:
52 Headline Hacks: A Cheat Sheet for Writing Blog Posts That Go Viral.
Here are few helpful cheat sheets headlines you can think of and get some ideas for your business as well:
- Get a variety of marketing content with one click
- Stop wasting your time on tedious and overwhelming tasks
- Increase ROI on your ad campaigns
- A cheat sheet for people who want to be a better blogger
- How to create viral blog posts in 10 steps
- The secret formula that will make your articles go viral
- 52 headlines hack: the ultimate cheat sheet for bloggers
Several things need to consider before actually creating a practical and valuable cheat sheet:
- What issue will help solve: List down challenges your target market is facing & select the most pressing one.
- The target market: For example, if you want to create a cheat sheet for business owners, you must create a cheat sheet for them.
- Your promises: Once you know the target market, you have to give how your cheatsheet can help them.
- The Content Source: You need to let your new subscribers know where did you get the information
Did you find this idea helpful? If you like today’s lead magnet from 100 days marketing challenge, please share it with others and feel free to leave any comments or thoughts about it.
See you again tomorrow!